Adjustable Damper in Stainless Steel – Typical Applications
Adjustable damper are typically used in: Gym equipment, drop down hatches or heavy door/gates.
Adjustable Damper in Stainless Steel Function
The Alrose British Gas Spring Adjustable Damper (speed adjustment) has the ability to quickly reduce the force it exerts and in addition it allows the user to finely control the speed of damping using the hand adjuster.
Our Adjustable Speed Damper has the ability to quickly reduce the force it exerts and in addition it allows the user to finely control the speed of damping using the hand adjuster.
- Unlimited Damping: Twist to select any damping speed in range
- Bespoke Sizes: Choose any size to suit your application
- Easy-to-use: Don’t worry about specifying the damping speed again
- 316L Stainless Steel or Mild Steel types available both with Hard Chrome Plated rod
- Strokes from 10mm to 500mm
- Force range 50N to 1250N
|Rod Diameter (mm)||Body Diameter (mm)||Min Stroke Length (mm)||Max Stroke length (mm)||Std Rod||Thread size Body||Min Force (N)||Max Force (N)||Std Component Factor (mm)|